Last updated on May 20, 2009
Feutz Contractors, Inc. is a Heavy / Highway Construction company based in Paris, Illinois.
We perform work in the central Illinois / central Indiana area, and can almost always be
found doing some sort of work in Champaign, Illinois, Danville, Illinois, or Terre Haute, Indiana.
We have been a Delaware Corporation since 1959 (Frank C. Feutz Co., a proprietorship
and later a partnership was organized in 1925. The name was changed to Feutz Contractors, Inc. on January 1, 1998)
Our home office, yard and shop is located in Paris, IL. In 2008 we completed construction of a brand new
office and shop in Champaign ,IL. We also have a branch office in Terre Haute, IN
Type of Work Performed
- Earth Grading - dams, levees, excavations, sitework, drainage and culverts, sewers, roadways
- Site Development - concrete paving, curbs, walks, drives, riprap, landscaping, aggregate surfacing
- Building Concrete - concrete foundations, walls, floor sabs
- Sewage Treatment Plants - piping, mechanical equipment, structures, lift stations, pumps
- Utilities - sanitary sewers, force mains, pump stations, water lines, storm sewers, drainage structures
- Highways and Streets -concrete paving, curbs and gutters
Industry Associations to Which We Belong
- AGCI - Associated General Contractors of Illinois
- AGCA - Associated General Contractors of America
- ARTBA - American Road and Transportation Builders Association
- ABCTH - Associated Building Contractors of Terre Haute, Inc.
- ICA - Indiana Contractors Association (ICI / AGCI)
- NUCA - National Utility Contractors Asociation
- Postal address
- PO Box 130
- 1120 N. Main St.
- Paris, IL 61944
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster: email@example.com